Our new Z-Gun range proudly sets a new standard in terms of performance, reliability, comfort, ergonomics and style. It is with pride that we acknowledge the numerous competition victories attained from this range – they stand as testament to the dedication and passion that went into the production of each and every gun.
The entire Z-Gun range is fitted with a forged, stainless steel, monoblock action that makes it possible to encompass a Boss-type lock system and an easily extractable trigger group. The different stocks on offer are all easy to disassemble and interchangeable. But the real asset of this range, as with all Zoli guns, is to be uncovered in the barrels, all entirely silver soldered, affording a softer, more gradual recoil in spite of the extreme ballistic performance. The techniques we employ to make these barrels is the outcome of over 50-years of experience we have acquired thanks to our in-house production.
The Z-Sport MR model is identifiable thanks to its medium height and fixed tapered rib - a small but very important detail that contributes to achieve a more relaxed neck position when shooting.
The engraving is clean and essential, decorated by an ornate border. The Z-Gun logo is featured in relief on a non-glare stipple top, on both action sides and back.
Extra interchangeable barrel sets are also available on request. The action can be finished in a long-lasting, anti-corrosion silver or blued finish.
The standard stock is an adjustable off-set, designed to adapt perfectly to the above-rib style. The wood is selected Turkish walnut, finely checkered and oil polished.
The Z-Sport MR is available only in 12 gauge, with a choice of 30” or 32” barrels.
Specifications & Options 12 gauge
- Action: Monolithic action made by forged alloy steel
- Locking system: Bolt Boss type
- Finishing on Action: Polished and engraved / silver-carbon nitride -or- black-hot blued / Color case hardening with extra charge
- Trigger meccanism: Detachable with titanium coated components - self lubricant springs -selective single trigger- inertia operated / adj. trigger blade for LOP
- Mid rib 11x7mm: 30" - 32"
- Soldering System: Silver soldered barrels
- Extended Chokes: Imp/Mod -Light/mod - Mod - Imp/Cyl - Cyl/SK-SKEET 2 - titanium coated
- Flush Chokes: Optional/Extra charge
- Type: White front bead diameter 3mm and mid bead
- Adjustable stock: Turkish walnut Off Set stock - code
- Custom stock: Extra - On request
- Rounded type: Rounded forend wood / London Style (std on sporting version)
- Beavertail type: Beavertail forend (std on Trap and Skeet version)
- Negrini ABS: ABS Blue case (syntetic) with two combination locks, Air Travel approved
- Bilanx - BHB: Optional/Extra charge